While fourth- through sixth-graders spend the afternoon in Essentials, their younger siblings can enjoy elective Enrichment classes. These fee-based classes can range from topics such as Art, to Pre-Essentials, to Physical Education, and more.
Enrichment class offerings vary from year to year. If you have questions about current enrichment classes, please contact us for more information.
CCDT’s Field Trip Coordinator schedules community field trips throughout the year, offering our students a chance to cultivate a sense of wonder and curiosity about the world around them.
Recent field trips include:
- Crystal Bridges Museum in Bentonville, AR
- Will Rogers Museum in Claremore, OK
- The Elsing Museum at ORU in Tulsa, OK
- Gilcrease Museum in Tulsa, OK
- Symphony by the Sea at the Oklahoma Aquarium in Jenks, OK
- Oxley Nature Center in Tulsa, OK
- Harn Homestead in Oklahoma City, OK
Activities for Parents
As parents who have embraced the challenge of educating our children at home, supporting one another is a crucial aspect our community. CCDT parents enjoy Moms’ Night Out, Moms’ Summer Book Club, Donuts for Dads, Parent Practicum, and other events that help us bond together, encourage each other, and “spur one another on to love and good deeds.”