For returning students, registration for the coming year begins on February 1st.
Registration for new students begins on March 1st.
Class sizes are limited.
Please contact us to inquire about current openings.
- Contact CCDT to inquire about openings for your children.
- In you are new to Classical Conversations, attend an Information Meeting to learn more about our programs. Find a schedule here.
- Once you’ve attended an Information Meeting, contact us to schedule a time to observe classes on our next Community Day. (Classes end in April, and observation days must be scheduled in advance, so please contact us as far in advance as possible.)
- If you believe CCDT is the right place for your family, download and complete the CC Application Forms. (Use the button at top-right to download the correct forms.)
- Submit your completed application forms, along with the registration fee, to the CCDT Director. (DO NOT send your application packet to First United Methodist Church.)